Monday, December 18, 2006

Saturday Morning


We had an especially busy this past weekend, but we had some time to just do our own thing. Cory spent the morning burning CDs while wearing his new Nixon watch that he got for Christmas from his dear wife. In the background you can see my Christmas present (white China dessert plates and coffee mugs from Mom and Dad Doerksen). And the cat, well, he just does whatever the heck he wants. (I would take pictures of kids if I had them at my disposal. But for now, cats will have to do!)

Our yard has changed a lot in the past few weeks. There are now rows and rows of baby trees planted in the front yard past the fence. Each tree has their very own personal sprinkler.



3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey , nice watch. Is it "the Don?" Mine is still serving me well, so good choice! By the way. Is that really your yard? That makes me very envious. Living in an apt. in the concrete jungle has its drawbacks.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris - Just browsing through my old pictures and came across your comment.

Cory's watch is 'the don' and I picked it out all by myself. (Did pretty good, didn't I?)

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, your cats like flexable cat. To the rescue!!
Bye,
Your beloved,
Felix

 

Post a Comment

<< Home