Friday, March 30, 2007

March 10









A slight change from all the pictures of kids and babies and kids and babies... Which I'm EXREMELY fond of. During my 10 days in Manitoba, I also got to spend some quality time with Susan, Heather, Aly and Marissa where we hopped from place to place for one long evening together (thought it went by far too fast!) First stop was Lux Sole for appetizers and cocktails, second was Cafe 22 for pizza, salads and wine, third was The Second Cup (don't have those in the States!) for lattes and dessert and finally ending off around 2 am at Aly's apartment.

Fun Girls + A Few Drinks = Lots and lots of Laughs

5 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger chris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tash,

Love the new hair cut. You look like an actress from the 20's/30's. So cool. It's weird to look at the pics of you girls and realize, after I read the names, that I know most of them. Wow! It seems like ages since we were at Prov! How different life was back then, and who would have thought we would all end up where we are now!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

Are you sure it isn't...
A few girls+lots of drinks=fun laughs? Come on Tash, I know you're trying to be modest but come on! Juuust kidding! I put that nice pic of u and Gabby on MY blog so cheeck it ouuuut!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Heather :) said...

Tash,
I didn't know you blogged!!! Susan told me about your blog today at her Easter brunch. Love all the pics. I might just have to link you to my blog.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Lisa-Joy & John Gunter said...

Tash,

I love, love, love the new hair due! It suites you so well.

Luv LJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home