Friday, April 20, 2007

At Jacquelyn & Gerald's


Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in my mom's van when I spent some time with the Brandts and Doerksens. So, here's a taste of my artisitic abilities... Above we have Celine wearing braids (which is rare!)


Gerald and Celine also whipped up a quick dessert. This is Gerald proudly displaying a golden brown apple crisp.


Of course, I had the privilege of viewing their brand new flat screen TV and oohing and aahing at all the new sounds you can hear when there's a subwoofer and surround sound. Jonas is just relaxing with a book.

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

Why does Gerald look so, pardon my language, but, bald and fat?! Lol The drawings totally made my day!! Could you do one of me please? I'd like to see me through your eyes!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Lisa-Joy & John Gunter said...

Wow, you amaze me. Could you be more cute and creative? How's your baby?

LJ

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jacqui said...

You are so awesome Tash!! I love your pictures. I am so proud of my husband and his cooking talents. We so much enjoyed your visit too. Can I have the originals? Or are they up for auction on ebay or something?

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I'd like to apologize if I misrepresented anyone...not my intention. Melissa, I'll see if I have some creative juice left so you can see yourself through my eyes. Lisa-Joy, the baby is making me sick, but apparently, that's normal. Lastly, I have the originals Jacqueline, so I can mail 'em up! Glad you enjoyed them. They were fun to do.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

I want to thank you for misrepresenting my house and making it look so clean and tidy.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Charlene Martens said...

Wow, Tash! Alvin says you are so creative. That is too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home