Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007

I forgot to mention that Marissa was able to be a part of the big event. She flew in November 28th, just hours after I was scheduled to be induced at 1 am that night. She spent that whole night and the following day at the hospital with Cory and me...just waiting. When I was finally close to delivering (according to my nurse, 9.5 cm) Marissa was actually out shopping (don't blame her...I would've been at Target too to pass the time!) nearby and had to make a dash back to the hospital with not too many minutes to spare.

Anyway, Cory and I LOVED having Marissa here. She may not feel like she had done enough, but her just coming down here to be with us was HUGE. So...thank you Marissa! We love you.

(...and I don't know how I'm underlining stuff or why the top part is blue...not trying to add emphasis or anything. Grrrrr. Why is it doing this??)



One of the cutest faces she makes...

5 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

I'm so jealous of Marissa - being able to spend time in Florida and go to Target. Okay, I can hardly wait to see you guys and your "bundle of joy". See you in 11 sleeps!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Methinks Cory is excited...

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Terry, Jill, Hazel, Luna and Quin said...

Sorry I haven't left a comment yet. I've been enjoying all your beautiful pictures of your beautiful little girl. She is absolutely gorgeous. I love little girls! Are you guys coming to Manitoba for Christmas?

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelora said....aw she looks just like Tidja did when she was a baby..Keep posting them pictures, I love seeing them..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home