Sunday, October 26, 2008

Part 4 - Churchill



Our second day in Churchill was spent on a Tundra Buggy seeing things we've never seen before. Of course, the main attraction is the polar bear. We were able to see several throughout the day. John lent me a lens for my camera that made my day. I would've never been able to get the pictures I got with my own equipment. Cory and I had a juggling act going on the whole day as well. We either had Elinor or a heavy camera to hold for the eight hours we spent on the Buggy. It was all worth it though. I've never experienced such barren, yet fascinating terrain and enjoyed shooting wildlife as much as I did that day.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I scrolled down the amazing pics I was wondering how you got such great close-ups and high quality - then I read how you had a borrowed lense - I guess that makes a huge diff, eh? The pics are great. Course, no lense on earth will help if the operator stinks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home