Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two Mondays Ago

So, once in while I like to shoot a little nature. The turtles really caught my eye. I found this log filled with turles - at least six or seven. But as I got close enough for a decent shot, they went "bloop, bloop, bloop" into the water before I even had a chance. I got half of them anyway, but they disappeared pretty quickly. I got lucky in other ways though. I found a great blue heron about 20 feet away from me, but my not-so-stealthy ways still startled him away.




3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

These pics are great, and they remind me of a few days ago when I got home from cleaning windows at 2:30 a.m....there was these bunnies beside the apt building....I tried to capture a snapshot with my cell phone...oh man bad idea when youre tired and clumsy they were gone in less than a millisecond!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Charlene Martens said...

More alligators please!

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience my sweet! You're actually in luck. I have new alligator pictures! Yay! I'm so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home