Monday, July 16, 2007

Cat Update

You're not saying it, but I know you're thinking it! You're just dying to know the latest on our kittens! Well, last Saturday was bittersweet. I packed up (with the help of Aidan, Professional Cat Catcher) the last two kittens, Coconut and Calypso and their mama Cordelia and brought them to the Santa Rosa Animal Control facility in Milton. I just couldn't justify keeping Cordelia any longer and definitely wasn't willing to drop $150 to bring her to the vet and have her spayed. I have to admit, I almost cried when I thought about giving her up because she was the mildest, snuggliest cat ever. So, we're a one-cat, half-kid family now...until November when the baby is born or if I break down and adopt another kitty - whichever comes first!

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

Awww that's sad. Maybe you could adopt mine since dad is ready to euthanise them. Maybe you guys should get something non shedding, such as a gecko or a tarantula! Just kiddin

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

Sniff, Sniff, I'm sorry. But, now you are onto bigger (hee) and better things.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

Hey - any more kiddie pictures??? Maybe you are too busy having fun.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Charlene Martens said...

I guess we don't get a cat from you then! Did you check out any spay and neuter clinics, they usually are much cheaper than the vets are. But too late anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home