Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 18


We all spent the day in Destin. Cory took the kids to Big Kahuna's waterslides and the rest of us did our own thing. Mom, Dad and I sat on the beach for a while. Here's dad fishing "Gollum" style with no success. The blue heron that came along a few minutes later had much better success!


After we came back home and ate supper, some of us got back in the pool. Let's all marvel at Aidan's thick lashes...


Felix has been affectionally dubbed a hobbit.


And Celine can pull of Ariel pretty well!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

Oh my goodness Aidan looks like Tammy Faye Baker lol just kiddin I'm just being jealous! Looks like TOO much fun!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

Hey, did you guys get a look at our Christmas condo?

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

I just checked my ears and they almost look a little "hobbitish" too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home