Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Tidbit of Baby Info


So, what's inside? I had an ultrasound at 22 weeks done on July 25th and we thought we'd go prepared. I typed up a sheet that looked a little like this:

Check One:
Boy___
Girl___

...and an envelope to hide the answer in. The ultrasound lady said she'd check one off and include a picture in the "secret" envelope as well. Unfortunately, our plan fell through. As I was on my left side facing away from the monitor, Cory could still everything and just as the lady was saying, "OK, now don't look!" he saw her type in "girl!!!!!!!". There goes our little plan of having that envelope containing that deliciously tempting information at our disposal (which I know we would've ripped open right away anyway...).

So there you have it! A little girl!! And to celebrate, here's my little impulse purchase!

13 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

Ah fudge! I just lost my bet to Gabe. I owe him $5! Hey but at least if you want I could save her old clothes

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
-Kate

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Charlene Martens said...

Now why is Cory peeking? And from what I remember, those ultrasound fonts are not that large.... So, you probably are happy now that you know the sex.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little girl! Girls are so sweet! Pink, pink , pink!!

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little girl! Girls are so sweet! Pink, pink , pink!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jacqui said...

Cool, having an ultrasound. The only baby that I had an ultrasound with was Celine, and that's only because they were concerned about her size and health. She's my miracle baby. There are so many adorable clothes you can get now!! How much fun! But, what I wish most for you two, is a healthy baby!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger SarahH/Miss Molly Vampire said...

why pink??! Cory, Tashi please keep her a safe distance from dolls with glass eyes. I saw Dead Silence now I'm more freeked than before. So have you officially named her by now? I'm still in shock...guess it must be cuz you're far away, and I'll never see you pregnant in person, so it's surreal.
Love you all!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!
A girll!!!!
Awesome guys, we are all very excited for you.
T

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Heather :) said...

Congrats! A girl...that is so exciting. Have you started picking out names?

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name choices are:
1) Bertha
2) LaQueesha
3) Kaeiy-Leighaugh (pronounce 'Kay-Leah', the 'e' and 'i' and 'gh' and 'ugh' are silent)
4) Mary Etta Rosa Amanda Morgan

Any advice?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Smelly Melly said...

I also think that "Balibaliboo *tongue click 3 times after*" is a good option, I chose Gabrielle but you are welcome to use it if you want! :p

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Heather :) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Heather :) said...

I think you have overlooked the not so common, but very BEAUTIFUL name of Hogla (that is pronounced with a long o sound)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home